Mushroom Chai – Black Chai – MushroomFx
MushroomFx Black Chai is 100% organic chai and is strong and sweet, with subtle tones of warm spices. If you want to have a great time with spices in your tea, then this Black Chai is ideal for you. It has a good amount of health-optimizing functions, thanks in large part to the powerful mushrooms that are naturally present in this tea. Whether you do not want to have the magic mushroom psychedelic effects or sick of the jitters from the Keurig, MushroomFx gives you the energy and focus in a manner that just perfect. The Black Chai is loaded with great benefits with ingredients including cinnamon, cloves, allspice, ginger root, cardamom oil, and black teas. Provide your mind, body, and spirit with this tea for improved focus and a significant energy boost.
- 20 servings of premium mushroom chai
- Gold reusable and recyclable tin
- 7 brain superfood Mushroom ingredients
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom: Lion’s Mane is a powerful mushroom that has been used in folk medicine for centuries. It provides several health benefits including providing necessary support to the brain function and aiding cognitive processes. Lion’s mane also promotes a healthy mood in the consumer while protecting you against cognitive decline related to old age. It is a mushroom that works to help the stomach in digestion and help to maintain healthy levels of glucose in the body. Lion’s mane naturally possesses anti-inflammatory properties and it is great at fortifying the immunity of the body. This mushroom is a great contributor to the overall health and well-being of the consumer.
- Chaga Mushroom: Chaga is a dark mushroom extract that mainly grows on birch trees, and it is a great superfood! The teas made from Chaga mushroom have a good number of health benefits and this made the mushroom very popular across Europe and Russia in particular. The Chaga mushroom extract contains compounds that help it in boosting the immune system and assisting the joints. Chaga also works to support digestion and help to boost athletic endurance. It contains several antioxidants which also provide positive effects on the body and physical health in general.
- Reishi Mushroom: Reishi is a mushroom that has been used for thousands of years in China because of its many health benefits. Some refer to it as the Mushroom of Immortality because of the great benefits it provides. Reishi mushroom aids your digestive health and also works to boost your immunity. It provides a strong support system for the brain and promotes a healthy mood. This mushroom is also great at boosting heart health.
- Ashwagandha Mushroom: The Ashwagandha is a powder that is extracted from the root of the Ashwagandha plant. It provides several great benefits for physical and mental health. It has been used for many centuries to relieve stress by Indians and Africans. It is also known to help in boosting concentration and energy levels. It can also be used to aid sleep and lower blood pressure. It is probably best known for its ability to increase fertility, boost libido, and enhance the sexual health of the consumer.
- Cordyceps Mushroom: Cordyceps is a mushroom supplement that is mainly grown in Asia and it has been a significant part of Chinese medicine for many years. It is mainly used to boost the immune function of the body. It is filled with antioxidants that help to protect the body against free radicals and it also assists in heart health. This is a superfood that helps to support the kidneys and also enhance athletic endurance. A lot of people love cordyceps because it works to boost libido in the consumer.
- Shiitake Mushroom: Shiitake is an edible mushroom that has been cultivated for about eight centuries and is mainly found in East Asia. It now plays a very significant part in East Asian cuisine, and it is packed with different vitamins and minerals. It is high in fiber and works to strengthen the bones. Food and teas containing shiitake mushrooms always work to support the immune function of the body and also improve the health of the heart and colon. This mushroom is also rich in antioxidants and it helps in boosting the overall health and well-being of the body.
- Turkey Tail Mushroom: This is not the actual tail of a turkey, but it is a multi-colored and flat mushroom that looks like a turkey’s tail. It contains several compounds that help to boost health including Coriolus Versicolor glucan, polysaccharopeptide, and polysaccharopeptide K. It is rich in fiber that helps to aid digestion and also boos the colon health. This mushroom contains several antioxidants that enhance the immune function of the body. It is also great at helping to ease stress in the body because of its adaptogenic properties.
- Cacao: Cacao is an extremely healthy ingredient and it provides a wide range of benefits when consumed. It is rich in flavanols, and that helps to lower blood pressure by boosting the blood vessel function and nitric oxide levels in the body. Cacao also helps in reducing the cholesterol levels in the body which reduces the risk of heart problems and stroke. Cacao also improves brain function by boosting the flow of blood to the brain tissue and supporting the production of neurons. It is also great at helping to maintain healthy blood sugar levels in the body, reducing the risk of diabetes. You can also add cacao-containing food to your diet to help in your weight loss.
- Cinnamon: The extract of cinnamon bark is gotten from the inner bark of the Cinnamomum tree and it is primarily cultivated in China and Indonesia. It helps to maintain a healthy level of glucose in the body and also aids digestion. Cinnamon extract is rich in antioxidants and it can also be included in a diet to help in weight loss. It supports the heart and cardiovascular health of the body while boosting the immune system. Cinnamon bark also helps to regulate the level of cholesterol in the body.
- Valerian root: Valerian root is an extract that is cultivated from a perennial flowering plant that is primarily found in Asia and Europe. It aids healthy sleep and also boosts the mood of the consumer. The valerian root extract is also good at boosting the sexual health of women. It works to enhance heart health and promote a healthy mood. Teas containing valerian root extract have highly beneficial effects on the consumer, especially the female ones.
- Lucuma: This is a fruit that contains several carbohydrates that are great for the body. It is also rich in antioxidants which help in preventing diseases as well as maintaining the youthfulness of the consumer. Lucuma is full of vitamins and minerals which make it an incredibly healthy ingredient for any tea. It is also a natural sweetener that is safe for diabetics and anyone who wants to stabilize their blood sugar because of its low GI. Lucuma works to improve the overall health and well-being of the consumer while also being a delicious ingredient.
- Chamomile: The chamomile plant is gotten from a plant in the Asteraceae family and it has been used for hundreds of years because of the great health benefits it offers. Chamomile helps to support a healthy mood and sleep in the consumer. It also contains a high level of flavonoids and antioxidants which help to boost heart health and also promote healthy skin. This ingredient is also great because it supports the gums and teeth and helps them to stay healthy. It also aids digestion and enhances heart health.
There are no reviews yet.